Dramatically improve your romantic and family relationships, re-ignite the spark and get back on track with our couples relationship coaching programme – and if a break-up becomes inevitable then we’ll help minimise the fall-out
- Has your relationship lost its spark? Has it become hard-work, stagnant, or challenging?Or is it just not going they way you really want it to and it’s getting you down?
- Is there a lot of conflict and disagreement in your relationship/family? Are your children out of control, depressed and withdrawn, or under-performing at school or work?
- Has one partner in the relationship had an affair or been unfaithful?
- Do you want to get things back to how they used to be when your relationship was at its best?
- Does it feel as though you’re hitting a brick wall whenver you try and discuss your relationship with your partner? Do your conversations just go round and round in never-ending circles?
- Is divorce on the cards or already under way? Or are you in turmoil trying to decide whether to end your relationship or try to make a go of it?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the questions above then our couples relationship coaching programme will help you reconnect with what makes your relationship special and get things back on track.
Find out if it’s right for you… call 0333 200 2612… or
Results you can expect…
Navigating the complex terrain of relationships is not easy, even for the most accomplished of couples who are deeply in love. Our relationship coaching programme predominantly works with both partners together and will help you understand where things have to awry, get your relationship back on track, and and help you plan a compelling future together.
|“Coaching with Kyle really helped us understand some of the key issues impacting our relationship and gave us the tools and clarity to begin to get back on track. We strengthened our connection and began to better understand each others needs and desires. We now talk more often and communicate in a way where we really hear each other and have gotten back some of the magic in our relationship that had missing for quite a while.”(Sandy and David Curry, Riverside, Rhode Island) more…|
Here’s a taster of some of the results coming your way from this intensive relationship coaching programme. You will:
- Uncover the behaviour patterns that keep you stuck in the same negative cycle – this will unlock your forward progress and get your relationship moving forwards again instead of feeling like it’s stuck or going round in circles. You will feel happier, lighter and start smiling again.
- Improve your relationship and family dynamics – by uncovering where things have been going wrong and improving your communication any conflict and fighting will by significantly reduced. You will manage disagreements and disputes better and be more able to control negative emotions.
- Heal past hurts, wounds and disappointments – these are inevitable in relationships and are rarely intentional, at least at first. You will review your relationship journey and start to heal these wounds, replacing them with new dreams and possibilities.
- Get the spark back in your relationship – you will reconnect with why you are together and what makes you good together as a couple. The love and laughter in your relationship will be rekindled, you’ll have more fun, and enjoy each other more.
- Bring more romance and intimacy into your relationship – you will get to know each other on a whole new level and grow closer and in a multitude of ways. You will learn what you need from each other to have a close, romantic and intimate relationship that fulfills you both on many different levels.
- Create a clear vision and path forwards that is compelling for you both – you will re-discover shared dreams and passions, and some new ones, create a new future for your relationship that is exciting for you both. You’ll spend more quality time together and do more of what you love.
Find out if it’s right for you… call 0333 200 2612… or
How it works…
Investing in yourself is the most valuable investment you can make. It will continue to grow and pay dividends for the rest of your life. Here is an overview of the coaching process:
- You may already know this is right for you and be ready to sign on the dotted line, but if you still have some questions and want to find out more before you make that commitment then the process starts with a free no-obligation exploratory call. During this call you’ll spend some time talking in depth with a Move Beyond Relationship Coach about both your goals and dreams your relationship, and the challenges and obstacles that you are facing, to see if the life coaching programme we offer is right for you. We’ll answer any questions you have and support you in making the right decision.
- Once you’ve signed up we’ll send you a welcome pack with some forms to complete and questions to answer so we can learn even more about you and what you want to achieve.
- Your coaching programme will then begin with a 2 hour discovery session. This session is designed to really get your coaching sessions off to a powerful start and put some of the foundations in place that you will build on going forwards. During this session you will delve deeper into what it is you want to achieve and clarify your vision and the initial focus of the programme, design how you’re going to work with your coach to get maximum benefit from your sessions, complete some initial exercises and any necessary paperwork and agreements.
- You’ll then work towards your goals with your coach each month, by telephone, or face to face. Your sessions can be scheduled in 30, 45, 60 or 90 min blocks to suit your preference. You’ll also receive laser coaching sessions and unlimited email support as well.
- Each coaching session will be a powerful conversation between you and your coach designed to accelerate your progress towards your goals. You’ll receive unwavering support, be challenged to grow and break through the barriers currently holding you back, and get accountability to make sure you follow through.
- You will usually work with your coach for a minimum of 6 months. Although most of our clients find the coaching so valuable they choose to work with their relationship coach for longer.
- Your progress will be reviewed regularly, at least once every 3 months.
- When your ready to complete you just give your coach 30 days notice and they will initiate the completion process. Our aim is for you to be out in the world ‘playing to win’, not tethered to us for years on end.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee…
We’re so confident that our couples relationship coaching programme will help you make sustainable positive changes in your relationship that we’re willing to guarantee it!
If at any point during the first 30 days you’re not 100% happy with the programme, and the work you’re doing with your Move Beyond relationship coach, then we won’t hold you to the full 6 month commitment and we will refund your programme fee in full. [/stylebox]
Find out if it’s right for you…
If you think this programme could be right for you and you’re considering making an investment in changing your relationship for the better – then we’d love to talk with you. We invite you to call us on 0333 200 2612, or click this link, and schedule a free no obligation ‘revitalise your relationship’ exploratory callwith one of our relationship coaches to discuss the suitability of this programme for your needs.
|Key relationship coaching benefits reported by our clients:|
The purpose of relationship is to provide a ‘contextual field’ within which you may choose and declare, express and fulfil, experience and become who you really are…
(Neale Donald Walsch)